- Chief Medical Officer for the South African Vodacom Stormers and Western Province Rugby Teams
- None Found to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
No position found as of Nov. 10, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to performance enhancing drugs and sports. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to performance enhancing drugs and sports.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chief Medical Officer, South African Vodacom Stormers and Western Province Rugby Teams
- Sports Physician, Sports Science Institute of South Africa
- Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine
- Initiated the South African Rugby Union Professional Concussion Programme
- Co-founder, Pharos Medical Plan Sports Concussion Programme
- MD, University of Cape Town
- MPhil, Sports Medicine, University of Cape Town
- MBChB (Combined Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery/Chirurgery degree), University of Cape Town
- Quoted in: