- Op-Ed Columnist at the New York Times
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
“I don’t know exactly where steroid use should sit on the hierarchy of sins against the game: I think it’s worse than throwing spitballs and not as bad as throwing games, but how much worse and how much less noxious I’m not entirely sure.”
“A-Rod for the Hall?,” The Atlantic, Feb. 9, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Op-Ed columnist, New York Times, Apr. 2009-present
- Former Senior Editor, The Atlantic
- Film critic, National Review
- Writer, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Weekly Standard, Policy Review, Details
- Former intern, National Review
- BA, Harvard University, 2002
- Andrew Rosenthal, New York Times editorial page editor, stated that Mr. Douthat is the youngest Op-Ed columnist in the history of the New York Times.
- Quoted in: