- Author and sports journalist
- Pro to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
“It’s unclear why we continue to beat ourselves up over performance-enhancing drugs, it’s not as if international sport has a great tradition of being pure and clean. Up until 1968 it was a free-for-all; over the next 20 years it was only moderately restricted, and even now the poachers seem light years ahead of the game-keepers”
“Drug Testing Just Dopey,” Sunday Star Times, July 31, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Cricket Correspondent, Sunday Star-Times (New Zealand)
- Chief Cricket Writer, New Zealand Herald
- Nominated, Millennium Hotels Award for Sports Column/Opinion, 2008 Sir Terry McLean National Sports Journalism Awards
- None found
- His brother Stephen is a former professional cricket player
- Quoted in: