- Chairperson of the International Skating Union's (ISU) Medical Commission
- None Found to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
No position found as of Dec. 12, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to performance enhancing drugs and sports. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to performance enhancing drugs and sports.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chairperson, International Skating Union’s (ISU) Medical Commission, 2006-present
- Fellow, Emergency Medicine, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCP)
- MD, Queen’s University, Canada
- None found
- Quoted in: