- Reporter of medicine and health for the Baltimore Sun
- None Found to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
No position found as of Dec. 22, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Reporter, medicine and health, Baltimore Sun, 2003-present
- Fellow, Global Health, Nieman/Gates Fellowship, Harvard University, 2006-2007
- Senior Producer, CBSNews.com, 1999-2003
- Fellow, International Reporting Project, Johns Hopkins University, 2000
- Former Producer, MSNBC, 1996-1997
- Attended Harvard University, 2006-2007
- Attended University of Chicago
- Attended Graduate School of Journalism, Columbia University
- None found
- Quoted in: