- Olympics Correspondent for The Times
- Con to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
“Their by-law and the spirit of the laws in this country have been unanimously upheld. The message that has come from this is that drug cheats don’t go to the Olympics, and that has to be a positive one for the sport.”
“Analysis: Ashling O’Connor Gives Her Verdict on the Dwain Chambers Ruling,” TimesOnline website, July 18, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Olympics Correspondent, The Times, Jan. 2008-present
- Sports Writer and Bombay Correspondent, The Times, 2000-2008
- Former Media Correspondent, Financial Times
- Former Staff, Reading Newspaper Company
- BA, History, University of Nottingham
- None found
- Quoted in: