- Former National Football League running back
- Pro to the question "Should Performance Enhancing Drugs (Such as Steroids) Be Accepted in Sports?"
“The bottom line is we get beat the hell up. We need whatever’s available to keep ourselves out there… I think anything that’s helpful should be legal, because when you’re done, they fold you up and say goodbye.”
“HGH: Performance Enhancer or Healer,” ESPN The Magazine, Sep. 7, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former running back for the National Football League (NFL) teams Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, and Indianapolis Colts, 1996-2000
- Led NFL in rushing touchdowns with 16 in one season, 1997
- Attended the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1992-1995
- Formerly known as Sharmon Shah and Karim Abdul-Jabbar
- Quoted in: